Welcome to Yoga on 45th
If you are new to yoga, we recommend that you take a beginner class or one marked easy. They are excellent for newbies and provide a good foundation to move into any other style or level of yoga that is suitable for your body type and disposition. Yoga is traditionally practiced in bare feet.
Check our Yoga class schedule to see our current and upcoming classes. Be sure to check back often for updates.
View a list of all of the Yoga class that we offer to our clients. Our Yoga classes do change from time to time.
If you are ready to sign up for one of our classes you can pay with PayPal here. Contact us for more class information.
We offer a wide variety of workshops for you and your friends to choose from and update them frequently.
Why practice yoga and what to expect at your first class? Click here to find out
New Students – *10 class pack for $49. (*use within 3 months of purchase)
- PLEASE NOTE we are in the studio approx 15 to 30 minutes prior to class starting, the door will be locked at the start of class. New Students, please arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before the start of class as we do not open the door after class has started.
- Signing up for a class does not always guarantee a place in class. Please arrive early.
- Guided Meditation and Vibrational Healing with crystal bowls workshop.
- Teacher Training begins in October, it's never too early to sign up...
- TRIGGER POINT THERAPY with Allison - Click below to set up your trigger point appointment or call: 219-218-2378
Trigger Point Massage Therapy
Book your Trigger Point Therapy Massage now! Trigger Point Therapy identifies tight areas in muscles that are most often not where your pain is.
There are scientifically mapped pain patterns for all types of pain and muscle dysfunction. We treat shoulder pain, back, neck pain,
carpal tunnel syndrome, plantar fasciitis, headaches and much more using the Travell and Simons approach to myofascial pain.
Some of our Yoga Classes:
Copyright 2017 Yogaon45th.com | poweredby: pagepop