Welcome to Yoga on 45th
If you are new to yoga, we recommend that you take a beginner class or one marked easy. They are excellent for newbies and provide a good foundation to move into any other style or level of yoga that is suitable for your body type and disposition. Yoga is traditionally practiced in bare feet.
Check our Yoga class schedule to see our current and upcoming classes. Be sure to check back often for updates.
View a list of all of the Yoga class that we offer to our clients. Our Yoga classes do change from time to time.
If you are ready to sign up for one of our classes you can pay with PayPal here. Contact us for more class information.
We offer a wide variety of workshops for you and your friends to choose from and update them frequently.
Why practice yoga and what to expect at your first class? Click here to find out
New Students – *10 class pack for $49. (*use within 3 months of purchase)
Book Club – Yoga off the Mat, next meeting Friday, April 14, 2017, 7:15pm. (free)
- PLEASE NOTE we are in the studio approx 30 minutes prior to class starting, the door will be locked at the start of class. New Students, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of class as we do not open the door after class has started.
- Workshops: Pre-registration required - Visit our Workshop Page
- GONG MEDITATION Workshop, April 23, sign-up now on the workshop page, fills up fast.
- BACKBEND Workshop with Tisha, Saturday, April 1.
- MANDALA Workshop with Tracie, Saturday, May 6.
- Check our our Focus Series on Sunday mornings, visit the schedule page.
Some of our Yoga Classes:
Copyright 2016 Yogaon45th.com | poweredby: pagepop